Sunday, September 2, 2012

Third customer watch is done

I picked up the third customer watch from my watchmaker today. This is the last of the three pre-order watches. These watches were ordered 10 months ago on the faith that I could produce these watches. My friends (and future customers) only had renderings to go on plus my promise that I would make this dream a reality.

I'm pleased to send this watch off to my good friend in Greece who has been eagerly awaiting his watch.

His watch is a Ka La Reference 10363, so it has a PVD rose gold case, black dial with rose gold hands and roman numeral hour makers. It is fitted with a genuine Louisiana alligator strap. As one of my pre-order customers, he is also receiving his watch in a handmade deerskin leather pouch and a handmade Hawaiian Koa wood box (with special laser engraving).

The box was made by Charles Dominguez of Dellera's Woodworking in Honolulu, Hawaii.















No comments:

Post a Comment