Monday, April 15, 2013

Canadian Bespoke Strapworks

I contacted Kris at Canadian Bespoke Strapworks a while back and he has just completed a couple of totally hand made watch straps for me. The leather and Alcantara used matches the interior of my car so these incredible straps will look great on my Ka La watches while driving my "Beast".

All straps he makes are unique, no "production run" or "stock items" ever. If anyone is interested, he can be reached at: canadianbespokestrapworks@outlook.com

I won't get them until Thursday, but here are the photos from Kris:


2 comments:

  1. Mark: glad you enjoy them, and I'm looking forward to seeing them on the watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's now not most effective informative, but it continues the reader's interest and it's simply undeniable clever. Thank you. bespoke box in the most outclass designs and shapes available exclusively at bespoken. ranging from customized packaging to offset metallic printing we have it all sorted for you.

    ReplyDelete