Saturday, April 20, 2013

Canadian Bespoke Strapworks

I received my two hand-made watch straps from Canadian Bespoke Strapworks. The hard part was deciding which of my Ka La watches would show off these great straps to best effect. The Merino leather and Alcantara is the same as in the interior of my car. And the contrast stitching is also a nod to the interior finishing of my factory custom BMW M6. So these will be great watch & strap combinations to wear when driving my Beast. The PVD black Ka La watch also has a Hawaiian Koa Wood dial to match the Koa trim in my car. Since each strap made by Canadian Bespoke Strapworks is unique, these straps are not something that will be offered to Individual Design customers. But they do showcase what Kris can create!








No comments:

Post a Comment